ARPWM Vision Statement
ARP Women’s Ministries is an organization which encourages, equips, and connects the community of ARP women to minister together for God’s glory and purpose.
Strategic Challenges For ARP Women’s Ministries
- Encourage women to grow in their relationship with God through His Son, Jesus Christ, empowered by the work of the Holy Spirit in their lives.
- Provide and/or endorse resources that support growth.
- Provide and/or support events that encourage this growth.
- Equip women to glorify God through their relationships with other women.
- Equip women to build relationship with and serve other women.
- Provide opportunities to share ideas for this unique fellowship of women.
- Equip women to glorify God through their service in the local church, their communities, and the world.
- Encourage women to seek opportunities to serve and support the local church.
- Provide opportunities for women to learn about denominational doctrines and ministries.
- Encourage women to seek opportunities to reach out to their local communities and to the world.
- Equip leaders to guide women in fellowship together, in service among women and in service to the local church, the community, and the world.
- Pray faithfully for church leaders and ARP Women’s Ministries to work together denominationally and through local organizations for the spiritual growth of women.
ARP Women’s Ministries desires that all women in the ARP Church will
- Know Jesus Intimately
- Love Jesus Faithfully
- Serve Jesus Fruitfully