Outreach (Links of interest):
Women Connecting To Women
Ideas for local outreach.
- Do you live in a neighborhood? Invite your neighbors in for tea, coffee, lunch, or just to talk. Share recipes! Don’t worry about an immaculate house – fellowship is what is important.
- Are you a young mom? Form a childcare co-op in your neighborhood. Schedule play dates for the children and fellowship for the moms.
- Elderly neighbors? Offer to drive them to doctors appointments. Drive them to the grocery store, or, offer to shop for them. Volunteer to run errands for them.
- Invite neighbors to church and offer to pick them up.
- Take advantage of local volunteer opportunities at a local shelter or food bank; crisis pregnancy centers; women’s shelters; prisons.
- Christmas – have a cookie exchange!